New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

29 Jul 2015

Drake Destroy Meek Mill In New Diss Song "Back To Back"



Its been up for a while Drake and Meek Mill feud. But I guess with this new freestyle named back to back released by Drake, I will call it a wrap.......Oh Meek Mill, this one is very tough for you to respond!!!

Take a look at Drake's lyrics below:

Drake rapped:
This for y’all that think that I don’t write enough. They’re just mad because I got the Midas Touch. You love her then you gotta get a world tour. Is that a world tour or your girls tour. I know that you gotta be a thug for her. This ain’t what she means when she told you to open up for her .Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers. You getting bodied by a singing nigga. I’m not the type of nigga that will type to niggas. And shout to all my boss b*tches that are wifing niggas. Make sure you hit him with a prenup. Then tell that man to ease up I did another one, I did another one. You still ain’t did sh*t about the other one. Got the drink in me . . . going back to back"

No comments: