New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

27 Jul 2015

Photos: Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Kylie's Teal Hair Extensions


Na wa ooooo, How can someone's Father now become her mother , I mean its difficult to digest all these crazy stuffs that happening daily, Caitlyn Jenner is now living the life she always wanted, even sharing hair extensions with her daughter Kylie..
On Sunday, the 65-year-old transgender reality star - formerly Bruce - debuted her E! reality show I Am Cait and shared the moment her 17-year-old teenager met her father figure as a woman for the first time.While getting ready with the hair and makeup team, Caitlyn and Kylie had a little fun playing dress up with Kylie Hair Couture.Before they met, they chatted for the first time on Factime..Caitlyn said

'I have never had my first experience with someone on FaceTime. To be honest with you I didn't know what to do, do I turn it away? I was kind of shocked and then I thought ''Oh well, taddah'.''
Caitlyn again told Kylie she did not want to scare her.
'You're not scaring me. You look pretty,'Kylie replied

Hmmmmmmm Pretty Indeed!.......God help us all 



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pikin na really waooooo i feel you sha!

Grace said...

the family surprise me sef... instead of the world to dey criticize am them dey celebrate am.... only woman hmmmmmmmmm

Benshow said...

God is watching us alllllllllllllll..............