New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

7 Jul 2014

Fashion Police Host Joan Rivers storms off during CNN Interview




Popular Fashion Police Host Joan Rivers obviously met her match this time as the stormed off during a pre-taped interview with CNN  Fredericka Whitfield.Why? I hear you ask; Joan was angered by CNN’s Fredericka Whitfield who described her critiques on Fashion Police as “very mean”. Rivers replied with, “It’s not mean, it’s not mean, it’s not mean. I tell the truth, I’m sure I say the same things that all the viewers say to their friends sitting next to them on the couch.”

These ladies make $28 million a picture,” she said referring to the stars she critiques, “Do you really think that Nicki Minaj cares I didn’t like her dress?” Rivers handled the line of questioning like a pro, but quickly became agitated when Whitfield discussed her wardrobe choice on the cover of her new book Diary of a Mad Diva which was fur. “You know this whole interview is becoming a defensive interview,” Rivers replied. “Are you wearing leather shoes? Shut up. You know what, I’m going. I’m really going because all you’ve done is negative,” she added. “I’ve made people laugh for 50 years. I was put on Earth to make people laugh and my book is funny.” ,Recently she was reported to have called President Barack Obama gay and his wife a transgender, I’m guessing a taste of her own medicine wasn’t as sweet as she expected.
Source:Radar



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joan Joan Joan lol....You cant Change

Anonymous said...

Very Funny.........Leave this Old Lady alone.

Anonymous said...

She is really annoying,Let her have her fill lol

Anonymous said...

I wonder why she was upset......She is old and crazy and past the age of caring

Anonymous said...

Whoa,That is a big one...........

Anonymous said...

Grandmother Joan,You are pissed.........For real cant help but laugh......

Anonymous said...

lol......This Lady is so funny,after raining abuses on people. she cant handle hers

Anonymous said...

Joan Rivers,Funny Lady. I love Her

Anonymous said...

Oh My God...Crazy Old Lady

Anonymous said...

lol

SANDRA said...

SHE REALLY MET A MATCH, SHE WAS TAKING IT SERIOUSLY LOL... I LIKE JOAN THOUGH.

Joseph said...

She even said shut up, and she said it was a defensive interview, she was heating up. yay!