New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

28 May 2014

Guru Maharaj Ji says he can cure Dora Akunyili

 


Lets us pray for the quick recovery of  ex-NAFDAC DG  Dora Akinyili, who is currently in India. It really broke the heart of Nigerians after a long stay from the public, she appeared not looking healthy during the confab  meeting where she was one of the delegates . But according to Guru Maharaj Ji, the Spiritual Leader of One Love Family said that he has the power to heal the sick former minister of information, Dora Akunyili who is currently in India where she’s receiving treatment. “It is pretty sad that you all look down on me but I am telling you that I have the power to cure that woman (Dora Akunyili) of her medical problems. If they can bring her to me or allow me to see her, I would cure her of whatever is wrong with her and she would be okay.” Ji said in a chat with CityPeople
According to Akunyili’s media advisor, Isaac Umunna said the former minister is responding well to treatment.


No comments: