New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

10 Jul 2014

Former 'Game of Thrones' Star Khal Drogo Tells Off TV Creator George R.R. Martin

,
The famous character Khal Drogo played by Jason Momoa was killed off the very first season of "Game of Thrones." And Sweet Pikin can personally say that many fans of the TV spectacular would have preferred the character to have lasted longer that it did.
The actor, 34, who is rumored to be next taking on the role of Aquaman in the "Batman v Superman" movie, spoke to HuffPost Live about how disappointing it was to have his character Khal Drogo killed off so soon.
He admitted he had read the books before, so he knew it was coming.
"After George Martin killed me, I was like 'go f*** yourself,'" Momoa said, smiling.
He continued, "I'm joking. But after George killed me, I was really upset. I went to go get the book at Barnes and Noble and I was bummed that I was dead. But it's brilliant writing. He's amazing and he's a genius."
Momoa then asked the camera and Martin if he was watching, "I'm around in case you need me," to come back. 
You are dead bro move on!

5 comments:

SANDRA said...

HIS CHARACTER LEFT TOO EARLY. HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED LONGER.

cyndy said...

My favourite character. he is strong and confident and he can fuck too. i think the creator was jealous of him. lol

Anonymous said...

Hope he comes back?

Sewyblingzz said...

ok @ Aqua Man, that a role all the Ladies cant wait to see.....lol

Anonymous said...

This guy looks cool without the KhAL Drogo costume. great actor wish he could come back.