New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

17 Nov 2014

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Peter and Lola Okoye


Today marks 1 year wedding anniversary for Peter and Lola Okoye, Sweet Pikin wishes them the best and many more years to come. See her Lovely message to her hubby,quite interesting see below her words:
Exactly a year today I married my best friend and lover. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I look at you. Our journey together has been an interesting one, despite some trying times we still remain dedicated to one another and still believe in our story. Your humility baffles me and this is why I love and respect you so much. If only the world knew how amazingly humble and kind you are. Thank you for always making me and your children a priority. I am dedicated to making you the happiest man on earth with wisdom from God. #HappyAnniversay my husband, my darling, my boo, my hot chocolate...I remain loyal to you always! 

No comments: