New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

19 Nov 2014

Kim West Says She Felt Good About Doing The Naked Shoot




After paper magazine showed off Kim Kardashian-West nude pictures,some have supported her while many felt she was not supposed to pose nude but Kim explained while she did it during a chat  with Channel Nine Morning Show in Australia while promoting her perfume,The TV reality star said:

I had a really bad pregnancy and I gained a lot of weight and I did not feel good about myself. I felt probably the lowest I have ever felt in my life,' Just yesterday I saw a clip of me when I must have been about eight months pregnant - huge!I said, "guys, just wait until I have this baby, as soon as I get my body back and I feel good about myself, I'm going to do some naked shoot so just be ready,"

'It's empowered me. I actually think I have a better body now than I did before. 'I'm curvier, I feel sexier and it's all about my feeling. I felt proud to show my post-baby body off.'I'm never one to preach, but I felt really positive and really good about myself. I love the photos, I did it for me, I hope other people like them.'

'I was so honoured and excited to work with [photographer Jean-Paul Goude] because he is a legend, and for me that was something I wanted to do to make myself feel confident.
'As a role model I'm not saying anyone else should do that, but for me it was an art project and it taught me to do what you want to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

free the babe joooooo