New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

14 Nov 2014

Integrity Will Cost You A Lot- Dr Oby Ezekwesili

Apart from being a former Minister Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, has been in the front line of #bringbackourgirls# campaign during a live interview at the ongoing national convention of the Foursquare Gospel Church, at the Foursquare Camp, Ajebo, Ogun State yesterday,The former Minister disclosed that she never embezzled money during her tenure as a Minister of Education in Nigeria. See her words after the cut
“There were times I couldn’t pay my mother’s rent, not because I couldn’t make a choice and build her a mansion. When I was in government, we had to withdraw our three children from their school to Baptist Special School. I was (just) answering big titles. Some of you would have said, ‘They are eating our money’. May God save those who speak without knowledge! I am not saying this so that you can say I am holy, I have my shortcomings.

“Integrity will cost you a lot. Anyone who talks about integrity without the cost is preaching what I do not know about. Integrity can require a supreme cost from you. You will be persecuted for making the choice of integrity but make that choice nonetheless.

No comments: