New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

16 Apr 2015

Lebanese Woman, Others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery

When I read this story the popular saying came to my mind, not all that glitters is gold, everyone is born with a beautiful seed inside, it is left for you to bring out that seed into reality, but we humans are too impatient these days and we derail from our purpose that is why a mother of 5 children was caught with other suspects who major in duping Bureau de Change owners in Lagos and Abuja. She said she joined last year, but unfortunately she couldn't stop because the money involved was good and tempting.
Read her story below...
32-year-old Lebanese, Amira Abdallahi, along with five others have been arrested by the police for alleged robberies and frauds totalling N20m in different parts of Lagos and Abuja. The suspects, Princewill Eze, 55; Daniel Okpara, 30; Paul Irior, 37; Bassey Ekpenyong, 39; Royal Nwabuike, 32; and the Lebanese woman disguised as officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, and wore the commission’s branded vests to carry out the illegal acts.


The items recovered from the gang when they were nabbed included, six Toyota vehicles, one single-barrelled pistol and a Bryco pistol. N4m and $13, 000 were also recovered from them in cash.  

“I was born in Nigeria and I grew up in Lagos. I stay in Lekki area with my family. I am married with five daughters. The first money I got from the deals was $5,000. I could not stop because the money was tempting.

“I was formerly doing interior decorations work. That was how I met Eze, who is nicknamed Senator. I did some interior design jobs for him in a hotel he owned. That was around March 2014.
I had done about six deals with the gang. My role is just to talk on phone with our would-be victims. They think I am a foreigner, and they are willing to trust us. I have made about N10m so far, but all the accounts have been drained now. I handed everything over to the police,” she told a Punch reporter.

No comments: