New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

22 Oct 2015

Thug Beat Ex-girlfriend To A Pulp And Left Her Unconscious For Two Days


Say no to domestic violence ooooooo, its better you run out alive before you carried out dead.

A thug who launched a brutal attack on his ex-girlfriend beat her so badly that she was left unconscious for two days and only realised the extent of her injuries when she took a selfie after coming round.

Colleen Higgins, from Hednesford, Staffordshire, was left with a fractured skull, a broken cheek and bleeding from her ears after Daniel Moore, 36, beat her up at their home and left her unconscious. see more after the cut,WARNING: Graphic Content

After savagely beating his former partner, Moore left her lying on the sofa and she only came round 48 hours later – when she was told by her violent ex-partner that she simply fell down the stairs.
Not being able to recall the attack, or move from the sofa where the assault happened, Ms Higgins took a selfie of herself to be able to see her injuries and try and work out what happened. 

She said: 'I had no idea what had happened when I woke up on the sofa in pain.
'I almost couldn't believe that he had done it to me my injuries were so horrific and have caused such devastating effects.'

Ms Higgins suffered a traumatic brain injury and has been left deaf in one ear following the attack, but now wants to speak out to warn other women about domestic violence.
It comes after Moore was sentenced to six years and nine months in prison after admitting grievous bodily harm with intent at Stafford Crown Court in February.

 

Colleen Higgins,one year later after the incident






She added: 'He was the model boyfriend, he'd bring me a picnic at work for lunch and I would come home to dinner made and a bath run for me.
'I knew that he had been convicted of assaulting an ex-partner but I thought that our relationship was different.'

Hmmmmm I hear you *relationship different ke*


Source: Daily Mail

No comments: