New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

25 Aug 2014

A Good Wife's Cheat Sheet



 
Dear Readers, I got this from BMWK(Black and Married With Kids website) Enjoy it.

My goal as a wife is to smother my husband with love. I intend to love on him by spending time with him and being verbal and active in how I demonstrate my commitment to him.

It’s not always easy to be the spouse I desire. Effort and energy are both required, which I don’t always possess. Frequently, I am tired. I have a lot on my plate career wise, so time is limited. My children have requests that also pull me away. However, with all of that being said, I need to make the time and force the energy because I need my marriage to survive.

I am so passionate about what marriage provides; a lasting partnership and friendship. It fulfills our needs to feel love and share our lives with someone who contributes to it; who makes us feel alive.
It is an awesome feeling to have this level of commitment and connection. I love being able to take care of someone and have someone take care of me. Sharing my life with a person who cares about what’s happening in my world is a blessing.

With so much to personally be grateful for, it makes sense to have a goal of being the best wife possible If this is also a goal for  you, then here’s a quick cheat sheet of my personal plan to be a good wife.

Stay Prayed Up

Staying prayed up is my ultimate goal. Praying over my marriage and asking God to protect it, only increases our faith, commitment and connection.

Love with Everything You Got

Loving with everything I have is next. Intentionally carving out time for date nights, making sure our communication is open and honest and our intimacy is alive and well, top the list.

Don’t Judge

Not judging what doesn’t make sense to me. My goal is to seek understanding for what I have questions about. If I don’t get why my husband is feeling what he’s feeling, I have to ask appropriate questions and not jump to conclusions.

Have No Regrets

Becoming a wife of little to no regrets. I don’t ever want to regret how I talk to my husband, take him for granted or neglect him in the bedroom.

Be in Tune

My primary goal in my marriage is making sure my husband consistently feels loved. If he does not, I’m positive he will let me know. But as good wives, we have to be aware and in tune with our spouses. Being a good wife, or better yet, being a great wife, should be part of every married woman’s plan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm Nice Tips

Anonymous said...

Thanks This is helpful

Anonymous said...

Amazing.....I will add to the list

Anonymous said...

Nice one