New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

13 Aug 2014

Sweet Pikin True Life Story: The Betrayal

I watched my Husband come in quietly to sleep. I silently watch him as ,he made one last call before calling it a night……I can’t take this anymore. In my own home my husband has the audacity to call a lady and wish her sweet dreams. What happened to the sweet Tayo  I knew 10 years ago…we were crazy about each other…..I had to leave the united kingdom with all the opportunities my Sister provided for me because of him. Okay where do I start to tell this story? Hmmmmm, I have been married to Tayo for about 8years now without a child to show for it. We have been tested and the results says we are both doing well and in perfect condition but I don’t understand what the problem is………maybe God wants me to trust in him and that is what I have decided to do. Trust God.

But I have a major problem and that is my husband Tayo…..He turned from being the caring and loving husband into a beast and a womanizer…You see Tayo was every girl dream in our local church which both of our families attended, although we only become close when I joined the choir since he was the lead vocalist and we were paired to do a duo one day… My life changed for good, Tayo made his intention known to everyone in church including the pastorate and our families which was highly accepted, but he told them we would get married after our university.
 
We eventually got married and things were pleasant until after 3years of marriage, I dawn on us that a child was not forth coming. Soon Tayo’s attitude started changing, he became violent and aggressive, he would come home late and sometimes with stench of alcohol. I could not tell anyone as I presumed my infertility was the cause of it all. One fateful day we both agreed to do fertility test and behold I was diagnosed to be very healthy and fertile. My husband was also diagnosed to be fertile and well. What then is the problem I asked?

Tayo’s attitude continued despite the doctors result. I could not sleep at night as  I was constantly in tears. Pain and deep pain with severe anguish became my regular battle. So many things I wished for, even suicidal….God forbid “sha”…I decided to make the change…I refused to argue or quarrel with him when the heat was eminent, he was confused to my new attitude. So one day he came home quite early from work and gave me the bombshell…..My husband of 8 years had twins aged 2years from his concubine already…I was shocked to my bones. He wanted to know if he can bring them in to live with us as one happy family…..Dear friends I need answers.
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God this is so touching? My advice is you accept the kids but they should not leave you and your husband..Let him keep his concubine somewhere else. He did it for Hannah in the bible.God will do it for you

Anonymous said...

God will see you true,trust in the lord and forgive your husband but do not accept his proposal...let him keep the other family somewhere else

Anonymous said...

Na wa for all this men ooooo.

Anonymous said...

You are not only dear...Women have gone through worst case...But keep on thanking The good Lord...he will give you your own...Remain Blessed

Anonymous said...

The heart of Man. Don't accept him bring his concubine and children.Tell him in the most polite way......

Unknown said...

THIS IS ONE OF SWEET PIKIN'S BEST STORY AND IS THIS TRUE? IF IT IS HMMMMM THE GIRL NEEDS TO JUST FIND A WAY TO COPE WITH THE PROBLEMS. BUT THE TRUTH AGAIN IS WE JUST HEARD HER VERSION OF THE STORY.