New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

29 Aug 2014

Joan Rivers In Medically Induced Coma

Popular Actress/comedian, and Co-host of E! Fashion Police, Joan Rivers, is in critical condition after she stopped breathing during a vocal chord surgery. Before the surgery in new york she filmed her regular Fashion Police and was also there to promote her new book Diary of a Mad Woman.

She has now been placed in a medically-induced coma, and is said to be in stable condition, according to E reports.Her daughter, Melissa Rivers, released the following statement: Continue to read after the cut

“I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming love and support for my mother. She is resting comfortably and is with our family. We ask that you continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.” I pray she makes it,so much energy for a lady that is over 80

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....I love this lady.. I pray she come out healthy and alive

Anonymous said...

Oh no God help her

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out for her

Anonymous said...

Fashion is just the bomb with her...Please biko joan it is not your time

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this...

Anonymous said...

Get well Joan.

Anonymous said...

Oh God...Please Heal and bring out safe in Jesus name.Amen

Urology Surgery India said...

Great blog all the best