New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

5 Dec 2014

My Wandering P***nis- Charly Boy


Charly Boy is at it again,he opens up more about his childhood,things that went wrong and how he learnt his mistakes the hard way. This is truly a awesome piece. Enjoy!

Some say that I am gay; some have called me a fag, crazily some think am a transvestite. Some will swear I’m bisexual, hummmmmm. My Sexuality has always been a subject of great scrutiny and misconception ever since I can remember, and I have had a ball if I say so myself. Na today? E don tey!


My parents saw Pepper. When I was barely 10yrs old, my baby nurse was caught tampering with me sexually, Chineke! A practice that pleasured me even though I didn’t know what the heck to do, when we were caught by my mother needless to say how levied she was. My God!  Come and see! She beat the living hell out of my baby nurse, didn't even know my mum knew karate and judo then. No be small thing. 

By the time I turned 12, I was disvirgined  by a local whore who dashed me my first STD,  the discomfort I experienced was very scary, it was as if my kini was on fire.  Kai!  I confided in my Mama, who took it upon herself to further frighten and scare the living day light out of me, telling me how sex is so bad and dangerous. Did that frighten me after I was cured?  For where? From there on, girls were getting pregnant around me like they were all catching cold. The more I was beaten up by my father and scared shitless by my mother for my waywardness the more stories of pregnant girls all over the bloody place grew, it was amazing though  it wasn't funny.  

Meanwhile in secondary school, my mates were busy being good children, reading their books; I was busy fornicating all over the place getting girls pregnant. It was incredible when I come to think about it now.  Yesoooo I was catching my fun with reckless abandon while my parents prayed for my deliverance because chaiii, I spoil from belle, no be today. By the time I was 16yrs old I had my first baby, of course not to be seen as a cursed child I denied any knowledge of ever knowing the woman at the time, who usually were all older than me, some by 10yrs. All I could chorus at that time was that famous tune by Shaggy, No, "It Wasn't Me". By the time I turned 19, my mother in her wisdom talked me into getting married early. I went along with the programme, for me I saw it all as legally having a free supply of p....sy, endless sex, which one be my own. That marriage failed before it kicked off, I was just too young and immature to understand what I was getting myself  into, that’s how I ended up marrying 3times, experimenting with different women before meeting my present anointed  wife, lady Diane. 

It has not been all that bad because I can now see how wanting to be severely me has brought me miles ahead of my peers and age mates.  

Now I smell like someone who was always ahead of his game. My first son is about 46yrs old now, an associate professor at MIT in Boston Mass. USA. Then it was taboo for a young man of 16 to be making babies, right now my people, it's a blessing, and I thank God daily. I have nine kids and 14 grandchildren, I have had my fill God knows, but the hardest thing was the discipline I had to employ when I built the larger than life Image that is CharlyBoy. 

There were girls everywhere, crawling from between the cracks in the walls, young girls, not so young, old and not too old, married women, red Indians, white, black, green. There were more women around me, God! I don't even know how I coped, thanks for all that I have learnt as a Buddhist. The art of conquering one’s body, controlling my desires and not allowing it to gain dominion over me. At first it was difficult, but the more I chased the truth in the line of clean living I started to develop a more beautiful soul. It was only discipline , courage, wisdom and the blood of Lady Diane that helped me survive attacks from all them women, the harder they came the harder they fell. I chased the chasers. No be small tin.

The controversial stunt and hype of being gay, was my unorthodox way of beating off most of the women hanging around me, it was becoming ridiculous. As the hype gained momentum most of the women left me to myself, feeling that my sexual preference was different. The fact that I was able to act with restrain made me powerful, can't really explain it, but I felt godlike and I knew I had come of age.

 As I matured through the journey I started to feel more in control of my erection and emotions.  But no thanks to the gay thing, I have always been as straight as a pencil and even if I was, why would I ever hide it, I send anybody? Me, Charlyboy, 007, license to do anyhow. Long story short, it discouraged a lot of women from hanging around, since I couldn't beat them off. Oh! I played my part very well as Charlyboy. The gen gen tins abi? I’m really good at it, believe me.

Just in case I’m losing you, or have managed to confuse you.  Please get your mind out from the gutters I’m talking about discipline here, not indiscriminate sex. I’m talking about the need for grownups to live a more disciplined life, having more respect for your Kini and your body. I may have been a bomb as a teenager, but my brother now I know better how to honour and respect my body. Gbam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monkey prick, see charley and prick business!

Unknown said...

Interesting write up and very explixite. But my candid question is,"now dat he has revealed his true sexuality is he not inviting the women again?"