New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

17 Dec 2014

Qualities Of A Good Husband/Wife

This is For all Singles SPBers Ladies & Men,Shine your Eye, just Joking anyways, caught this one from facebook from a Man named Stephen Akintayo,He is a Business/Family coach/Speaker. Enjoy!

Qualities of a good Husband
A woman rushed to my house one day shouting, “My husband wants to kill me with beating, he is even with a knife.” At some point I asked her why she was still with him despite his treatment, could it be because if his money and class? No matter how classy or rich a husband is, if he is not a good husband, he is a boy. That woman married a boy not a man.

The Bible says for this sake shall a man leave his Father,Mother and cleave with his wife and the two shall become one flesh.
Below are qualities of a good Husband;
1. Fear of God: If a man doesn’t fear God, he will not only cheat on his wife, but beat her and still claim he loves her. Men don’t abstain from adultery because of love for their spouse but because of the Fear of God.

2. Be a Priest; Learn to stand in gap for your home, your wife should rely on your faith to sustain the home. From courtship days my Wife always want me to pray for her when she's sick as she always received instant healing. If you carry the Bishop Anointing for your family,use it.

3. Vision: Your spouse may not have vision but make sure he has Intelligent Vision as Vision will not just buy television but it will put you the wife on television. The day I asked my wife out, I had no cash, in fact, i trekked home but the currency I traded is Intelligent Vision and she bought into it and has no regret today.

4. A Knowledgeable Man: Only Men who have invested in reading about women know how to take care of a woman. Women are emotional beings and they desire 3 things from a husband.
1)Sweet Words !I don’t care if you are introvert, you must learn to say sweet words to your spouse as women are only moved by what they hear.

2) Attention: A good husband will not keep long distance marriage, He knows how to create time to hear his wife’s stories of how she spent her day, even if its not an interesting tale, listen to hear.Make her thoughts count.

3)Provision. A Man that refuse to provide for his wife is worse than an infidel & is opening doors of temptation. Work hard & add to whatever she is receiving.

Quality of a Wife
Often times, I wake up at night to see my wife observing vigil and praying for me heavily, and I wonder how else it could have been to have a wife who doesn’t intercede for her husband. Hence, everyday I thank God for giving me this prayerful woman. However, women need to understand that there is a difference between a girl and a wife

Below are few qualities of a Wife
1. PRAYERFUL & GOD LOVING
A praying wife is a winning wife. Don’t spend time arguing with your husband over things that you can settle through prayer. Rather, spend time praying to God to touch him & He will do your wish.

2. MATURITY
This cannot be over emphasize, I have counseled women who call their parents & friends when anything happens in their homes. A good wife must be able to bridle her tongue & behave modest with good composure. That is how to handle family issues with maturity. 

3. WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
For a woman to invest in reading and ability to acquire understanding and wisdom, it takes a high level of grace.

4. GOOD MANAGER OF RESOURCES
In our house, my wife hate waste as a rule and will cut any budget to the last kobo. A good woman. Should not be extravagant. An extravagant woman is the cankerworm eating her family’s fortune through poor management.

5. GENUINE RESPECT FOR HER MAN
Men don’t need love, it is women that need love and thats why the bible said Men Love your wife & women are to respect their husbands. What will it cost you to act like Sarah?who call her Husband;LORD. Many people see my wife and claim she is lucky but the truth is I am the one who is lucky.I have never demanded respect from her since I meet her about 6years ago. Ever courteously & Lovely.

You will enjoy your husband if you learn to respect him. Every man need 3 things in marriage;
1)Honor
2)Food
3)Sex
Lavishly offer these to your husband.Your marriage is blessed in Jesus name.

No comments: