New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

6 Nov 2015

Fashion Korner With Chovwe

Hello all, 
Welcome to another episode of "The Fashion Korner" with Me!!!!. I appreciate everyone of you for love and support from my last post and  I would like to say also happy belated Halloween.  I was myself as always #Grinch as my sisters would say LOL....Well for my Halloween look I wore an all #Blacktheme including lipstick #Spooky&daring...well I always say it's a great thing to try new things right 💁🏽. I hope you all like my simple look. see pics after the cut
Until next time do stay beautiful and look brilliant each day...and don't forget looking good is good business ❤️

 Oghenechovwe Cynthia Erhisere (Ceecee) is a graduate of Virginia International University Fairfax,Virginia (USA) where she bagged her MBA degree. Have 5+ years experience in Human Resources Management and Business Analysis. She resides in NewYork and can be reached via bbm-592DD311

No comments: