New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

25 Nov 2016

Couple Celebrate Their 20th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos)

After 20 years of being together this lovely couple decided to mark their 20th wedding anniversary in a very unique which they tag "after-wedding" photos

See more photos and also read what the excited wife wrote:

"On 23rd November 1996 I said I do. Today, exactly 20years after, I am renewing my vows, saying "I Do" over and again. Like a trash dat I was, u had picked me. 
Overlooking all my flaws and idiosyncracies. Going tru all d thicks' and d thins' u had kept to ur words and promises, a Noble man, a very good Teacher, an Exemplary Leader.
I am so blessed to av you. It has taken God and u my husband to bring out in me what and who I am today. 
Thanks for your patience and godliness. Just like gold, we had passed tru fire.... Huuummm!!...Fun idanwo bi okun ife, to so wa po pelu awon ohun orun... But for Grace we continually received daily, gave us asurance dat we will overcome. 
Indeed, we had seen. Today, we can say that God is faithful to us, "for the vission is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries. Wait for it. Becos at the end it shall speak and it shall never be delayed" dis is the foundation of our trust, To God alone be all Glory. 
And so for dis 20 good years of active service *winks* still not tired. To the beautiful things it has birth, to the wonderful products we have been blessed with, I say a big cheers!! Cheers to many more multiples of 20years...."



Sweetpikin wishes them a very wonderful 20th wedding anniversary!

No comments: