New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

17 Nov 2016

Lola Okoye Celebrates Her 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Peter

Today, 17th of November, 2016 marks their 3rd wedding anniversary but their 11th year together. Lola took to IG to pen down a heartfelt message
To my dearest husband @peterpsquare, happy anniversary. Ours has been a long journey filled with lessons and unique experiences that have shaped who we have become today. I am happy to say that we are now best friends besides everything else. I have learned to listen and respect you more and you have learned to appreciate me as I am. I thank you for treating me like a lady and for always being there for me. I thank you for providing for our family and for putting us first at all times. It is not easy being married to a musician as people only see the glamorous side of this life but refuse to realize that you are a human being first with feelings and needs just as any one else. 11years together is not a joke. I see the non-glamorous side of you and still love you as you come.I love you! May God continue to bless and protect us in Jesus Name!⚘πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™❤❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

No comments: