New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

17 Nov 2016

There Are Times I Never Want To Leave The House Again-Hillary Clinton Speaks Post-Trump Loss

Hillary Clinton admitted Wednesday she’s struggling in the wake of her loss to Donald Trump as she made her first public appearance since conceding the presidential election.

She delivered remarks at a Children’s Defense Fund ceremony as she was honored her for her child advocacy work.Clinton told the crowd at the Newseum in Washington, D.C.
“I will admit coming here tonight wasn’t the easiest thing for me,I know many of you are deeply disappointed about the results of the election. I am, too, more than I can ever express."I know this isn't easy. I know that over the past week a lot of people have asked themselves whether America is the country we thought it was.“Our campaign was never about one person or even one election it was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big hearted,” she said.
 There have been a few times this week when all I wanted to do was curl up with a good book or one of our dogs and never leave the house again.”

No comments: