New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

20 Nov 2016

Ronke Odusanya Speaks On Why She Didn’t Marry Pasuma

Popularly known as Flakky Ididowo, but with real names as Ronke Odusanya, the actress has told Sunday Spice why her relationship with fuji act, Pasuma didn’t work it. Infact they were so in love that Pasuma said he was sure they would get married at the right time. Ronke who spoke about still being single explained her past relationship and why she still won’t rush into marriage.

Marriage
Being in the limelight has it disadvantages. One of the demerits of being in the limelight is that one finds it difficult to find true love. You can’t tell if that man or woman loves you for who you are or because you are a celebrity. I will get married when God says it is my time. My time has yet to come and that is why I am still single.  Anyone who rushes into marriage will definitely rush out, so I am taking my time. Unlike it was speculated sometime ago, I have never been married.Pasuma and I
Not all relationships lead to marriage and such was my relationship with Pasuma. Even though we are no longer dating, we are still good friends. The fact that we are both celebrities may have been responsible for our inability to get married. A lot of times, celebrity marriages don’t work out because both parties are in the limelight. This breeds a lot of distrust and problems in the marriage.

No comments: