New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

27 Nov 2016

Fan Who Wants To Marry Don Jazzy Says Its A Joke

During the week, news went viral on social media about a lady, Olaide Abisola, who vowed that if  Don Jazzy doesn’t marry her ,he won’t be able to marry any other woman  
Happy Sunday to y’all @donjazzy only love, I will not get married if he didn’t marry me, crushing on my African prince, I love u with all my heart @donjazzy if u didn’t marry me no girl will marry u in Jesus name (amen) 
Speaking exclusively with Vanguard's Potpourri, on why she made such a grave utterance, she made a rather disturbing revelation.
 “My dear, it’s actually a joke, but look at the way it went viral! Yes, I’m not kidding it was a joke. I actually wanted the fame and I got it, I just want to be known because I’m going into acting soon”, she said.
 Following the quick fame she has now achieved, she has been celebrating it on her social media page, throwing stinkers at whoever cares to criticise her.
“Thanks for the fame, just what I needed. To all my haters out there enjoy your noon with this, more comments please. They are just fooling themselves, all the insults no remove one hair for my body, jobless people”, she wrote.

No comments: