New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

15 Nov 2016

It Was A Mistake & I Take The Blame, Oritsefemi Speaks On Quilox Brawl

Oritsefemi has finally spoken out about the brawl he had at Quilox club over the weekend. see what he wrote on his Instagram page;

Hello my lovely fans, I know a lot of you have been waiting to hear from me directly. Let me start by saying I'm sorry for disappointing you all. I have never been involved in any altercation before now. I love peace and I would never hurt anyone knowingly. Things got out of hands and I reacted badly, it was a mistake, and I take the blame. I'm human and at that moment I acted unruly. Continue...


I want to thank you all for your support over the years and I understand if you are angry with me, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you to those that have reached out to me. There is no 'Oritsefemi' without you my lovely fans. This will never happen again. Lessons learnt. I will continue to give you good music that I am known for not violence. Thank you once again and God bless you all for me....much love my people .

No comments: