New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

24 Nov 2016

Madonna Stands By Son Rocco Following Arrest - "I Love My Son Very Much"

Madonna has released a statement following her son's arrest for possession of cannabis. The 16-year-old was hanging out with a friend in Notting Hill, London, when locals called the police, after allegedly noticing some "suspicious" behaviour.

Rocco, who Madonna has previously described as a "wild child", was stopped by officers who searched his rucksack and found the class B drug.

After the news made headlines, the 55-year-old singer has made it clear she's standing by Rocco, saying: “I love my son very much.

She added in a statement to ABC News: “I will do whatever I can to give him the support that he needs, and I ask that you respect our privacy at this time.”

No comments: