New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

19 Nov 2016

I Am Ready For Another Husband – Singer KSB

It's already ten years since popular gospel singer, Kenny Saint Best, parted ways with her ex-husband, Eddy Remedy but now the singer is ready to walk down the aisle again.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said having stayed as a single mum for a decade, she is ready to give marriage another shot. According to her, this month makes it 10 years since she took a walk from her former marriage.

She told Saturday Beats that the pact she had with God is to have a man by her side by the time she marks her 50th birthday.She said, “I told God that when I am doing my 50th birthday, there must be a man beside me. That is the deal I struck with God. It is exactly ten years that I have been single, so I am ready now. I was waiting for my children to grow and become teenagers so that I would have given them all of my time so that there would not be divided attention between them and the new daddy or husband. Now I am through with all that, I am ready for a new husband.”

She said it had not been easy, praised God who has given her grace to see her through trying times.

“It has been the ‘mega’ grace of God for me to do all I am involved with and still be a single mother. I ask myself if I am human sometimes because I combine a lot of things together. As we speak, I am at a rehearsal and before I left home, I had to make lunch, do the laundry and I would still check my children’s homework because their exam is coming up. I cannot afford to delegate duties when it comes to my children. What you want to see in the future is what you put in the picture now, so I can never be too busy for my children and my ministry. I am a church girl to the core. It has been the grace of God,” she said.

No comments: